Brittle teeth
One of the dentist told me that i have flourosis which makes the teeth brittle and yes i feel difficult to bite hard food sometimes and a part of my tooth will break sometimes which will make me to feel sensitivity in that area and i have undergone 2 RCT's and some 6 fillings and i am worried that if this is the case then probably after 10 years my mouth will be full of fillings and RCT's. so is there any solution to solve my problem.

Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Bangalore

A good meticulous oral hygene and professional dental cleaning once in six months should help you.
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..yes it's true that fluoride affected teeth are more prone for cavities. Brush twice daily. Visit dentist once in three months for regular check up. Use tooth mouse plus for brushing teeth for two months. Regards
Dr. Bobby Cyrriac
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Well you can expect repeated fillings and if requited root canal as well. You can improve your teeth using Tooth Mousse Plus.
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there... Certainly, flourosed teeth are much more prone for cavities, sensitivity, and chipping...because of weakened enamel... Visit your dentist regularly for routine checkup every 6 months.. Additionally... U can use remineralising toothpaste... (Which should not contain fluoride, but other remineralising agents) And GC tooth Mousse...(not the GC Tooth mousse PLUS Because that again contains fluoride) Take care..!!
Dr. Shruti Agarwal
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 15 yrs exp Kolkata
Yes fluorosis do result in weakened enamel but periodic checkup help in assessing d problem at an early stage and rct can be avoided