Breast feeding
Hi Dr, I have a milk in my breast but not able to pump bcoz I have flat nipples. Tried pumping using electric breast pump but one time it will come another time it won't. I am totally worried because my baby recently recovered from jauidance. Dr told me feed breast milk but I am not able to do that. I am afraid to use lactogen-1 (Nestle) milk powder. Is ter any alternative or tablets make my clothed milk to relase or shall mixing my breast milk and powder milk ( once I feed a 1and half spoon of breast milk and 1 small spoon powdered milk). My baby is 6 and half days old. Kindly answer me

Hello, Congratulations for your motherhood journey. Relax and continue your efforts for breast feeding. You can use 10 ml syringe reverse side for correction of flat nipples. It's common problem and also easily manageable. Consult your doctor or online consultation. Take care. Follow my Instagram/tiwari_child_clinic for health Q&A. 🙏Tiwari child clinic Delhi🙏
Hello , try to feed ur baby ur milk only. Consult lactational counsellor for flat nipples to revert bak to normal.