Brain tumour like symptoms
I think i have brain tumour- my head feels a bit heavy.. my right leg n right arm feel heavy n strained as if some weight attached- this is though getting better with change in my sleeping posture... i have stress and mood off always.. sometimes i am finding myself detached from surroundings.. plz suggest what to do? Right now symptoms r there but they r in mild category. No major issues with balance, walking, or major headache.. Shall i wait for them to subside or get some checkup done?

Connect please

According to your query and sign and  know about the disease and cause and it's best Treatment as you have mentioned as above . Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. Please follow good life style as • take plenty of fluid and • take less spicy and fatty foods • take home made food only and do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation  and please keep positive  attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life.
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
Kindly book a proper consultation for better evaluation and treatment.
Its not brain tumor
Relax Not every symptom is cancerous You seem to have gut dysfunctioning Fix your gut fix your issues
Food is the most powerful healing medicine on planet.If you don't fix your food/ diet you can't heal your body , can't fix your chronic health issues. We teach nutritional medicine to patients for healing their bodies by fixing the root cause. Healthcare is about nutrition, Sickcare is about suppressing symptoms with medicines.
Hello , Please consider having a Call / Chat Consultation with me on PRACTO App so that I can get proper medical history and advice you medicines accordingly Regards
Do connect and consult
1.no alcohol 2. reduce body weight 3. no smoking/ tobacco/drugs/ avoid pollution 4. diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. fast. spicy / processed/ junk food. less sugar, potato, rice. Less salt. 5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 7. meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night 8. expose ur body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d. 9. take more water 10 maintain oral hygiene Medicine can not be advised for open question ,for medicine and further advise contact on private consults Good luck
Need few more details Kindly consult
Need more details for proper evaluation. Kindly connect for further management