BP problem
My BP at the age of 23 is showing 130/90 and I have gone through the test i.e. lipid profile,ecg, echo, thyroid and all these are normal. So just want to confirm if it is normal BP or not.

HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

Hi dear eat more vegetables and whole fruits, multigrains, sprouts, pulses and legumes, drink plenty of water and exercise daily A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation
Normal range of blood pressure varies person to person. As your all test are within normal range, i will sugest you to b relax..
avoid any type of stress, have morning and evening walk daily
Do yoga, which in turn calms your mind and body and will sooth you range of BP to wihin
Share your reports with me online for your Problem and diagnosis and treatment for complete relief.
Well, it's normal Is any problem ur facing from it
consult me for any problems if u have
Do good and regular exercise take healthy diet on time have good sleep don't take mental tensions
Its normal if u dont hv any problem  ...or feeling uneasiness
Its normal And age 23 So Start daily yoga And some special yoga Follow our diet chart Consult  me online if you want permanent solution
The normal BP is120/80 .And usually in youngsters  It will be varying sometimes lower or higher a little than the above said rate.It may be because of any sudden tension/stress ,lack of sleep due to studies/job or due to intake of more salty food ,junk food etc. There is no need to worry , your BP is normal.
you can consult me online for any quiries.
Try to avoid junk foods.drink plenty of water,sleep well.
Keep monitoring BP, at least once a 15days for some days. Then can devide whether to worry about it or not.
Hi.... Ure BP is normal. Normal range of BP is 120/80. it can be + or - upto 20 is quite normal only... Don't worry..