Diastolic high bp
My diastolic pressure is around 85 to 95 somtime but mostly below 90 and systolic is 115 to 130.i had done my ECG its ok and lipid profile,urine chekup all ok.what is the problem for high diastolic. i feel light burning type feel in left side chest when my bp is high.plz help tell the problem and what to do

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Burning type feel is due to Acidity. It's called Heartburn and not related to heart. So don't worry , avoid fatty and oily meals. Also start Cap Pan-D twice daily before meals for 5 days and you will be all fine.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
someone with repeatedly increased diastolic bp >90 require treatment. i think up to now no drug intervention needed.with regular exercises it wil come down
these are the steps to BP-weight reduction,good healthy diet,salt intake restriction,daily regular exercises,avoidance of alcohol and smoking and smoking.just visit cardiologist for general checkup as a precaution .
check your bp,sugar and cholesterol levels .atleast annualy
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello. Your Diastolic BP is mildly high. As your reports are normal, there is no need to take any medications for now. Do daily physical exercises, morning or evening walks. Maintain some dietary modifications like avoid high fatty food, restrict intake of salt. If you still having chest pain, then contact a cardiologist as you may need a coronary angiogram to rule out any coronary artery disease.

Reasons for high diastolic pressure