Blood pressure
I was having my bp around 135 systolic and 95 diastolic in automatic bp machine.i was taking rauwolfia-q homeopathy medicine 8 drop two timea no my bp goes below normal .i stop taking medicine from last 3 days but still it is around or near to that. feel vertigo and shaky sometime. what to do plz help.

First according to your age the BP level you mentioned is not bother. You feel vertigo and shaky due to weakness or any other cause. Only taking Rawolfia mother is not the good approach homeopathy medicine is depend on constitution and mental selected medicine for each individual . If there is specific for disease then what difference between homeopathy and other pathy.
Changing your lifestyle can go a long way toward controlling high blood pressure. Your doctor may recommend you eat a healthy diet with less salt, exercise regularly, quit smoking and maintain a healthy weight. But sometimes lifestyle changes aren't enough. In addition to diet and exercise, your doctor may recommend medication to lower your blood pressure. Your blood pressure treatment goal depends on how healthy you are. Consult Physician...