Body contains more fat
My body contains more fat then muscles... is there any medicine which can cure this.... I m exercising for past 6 months but no positive visible signs

Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V

hi     you have to provide height and weight . so that we can calculate. and better continue exercise daily . try to decrease 1 kg in month . it will take time . and diet you have to decrease your calories . eat more protein rich food, more fruit and vegetables . reduce eating fried food , oily food , fat containing foods. you can go for yoga it is a good option. drug is not good. surgery is there liposuction but it has its own complications . so i suggest better to opt natural ways.
Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Ayurveda 15 yrs exp Thane
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com Eat Well..... Loose Weight..! Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314