BMI 30 overweight
Need to understand the situation here, as my BMI is 30 , wanted to quickly reduce as my leags started hurting while playing cricket, what is the treatment who should I visit

Hi - u can come down 8 - 10 kgs as soon as possible. But this is not like very fast that method is harmful for all. I advice u simple to increase your calorie consumptions by more exercises, free hand, yoga,.also u can do some dynamic activities. Skipping, running, also good for weight loss. As per diet is concerned u need to consume 60% carbohydrate by wheat products not rice but some small part..need less to say u need good high quality protien from organic, plants, of course dairy sources like milk ,milk p products.. early morning rise & early sleep nearly 7 hrs.timely desicipline life syles, no junk, fast foods. no out side foods.no smoking, alcohol. be very dynamic.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+136
Chat with a dietician
You need a proper diet

What is my bmi supposed to be