Blood transfusion for low hemoglobin lvl
My mom age is 54 she have low hemoglobin level her hemoglobin level 7.6.she consult with doctor. Doctor told that blood transfusion is the treatment for this.my question is blood transfusion is safe for low hemoglobin level? Plz find attached document

Find the cause for low hemoglobin. If it is iron deficiency or B12 deficiency or any other reason. If it is nutritional deficiencies then you need not do blood transfusion. Only medicines will help. Blood transfusion has it's own set of risk and complications. It is to be transfused under supervision of doctors.
It is safe .
Yes safe