Blood Clot in Brain
One of my friend suffering from headache and dizziness last few days...he went to doctor to check his BP...his BP is 170/110... Doctor prescribed medicine and advise him to do a CT scan...today he done his CT scan... report says he has blood clot in Brain...i enclosed the report of the CT scan...can you please tell me is it cause of concern...his age is 35...

- You should understand that we donot treat the CT or MRI scan. - It is the patient whom we treat. - Radiological investigation are to be correlated with the patient then only a treatment plan can be formulated.