Clot in brain ,paralysis

Hi 3 days back... My father got paralysis attack.. ND brain clot because of high BP.. That time his BP was 212...now he is pralaysid and unable to speak.. His right hand is not working... He is hospitalised.. What to do in this situation... What we can do for his recovery.. Is that going to spoil his whole life... Or he can recover and live like normal person. Need to know pls reply. I Have his MRI reports Also. But I can send only 1 image due to application permission.

Hello ....looks like stroke... because of his uncontrolled hypertension there might have been bleeding which has resulted in stroke and his present situation.. ... well yes definitely I need to see the MRI films to know the exactly where the lesion is.... it's better to consult a Neurologist and take an opinion.... He needs physiotherapy for improvement..thank you