Clot in brain ,paralysis
Hi 3 days back... My father got paralysis attack.. ND brain clot because of high BP.. That time his BP was he is pralaysid and unable to speak.. His right hand is not working... He is hospitalised.. What to do in this situation... What we can do for his recovery.. Is that going to spoil his whole life... Or he can recover and live like normal person. Need to know pls reply. I Have his MRI reports Also. But I can send only 1 image due to application permission.
132 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello ....looks like stroke... because of his uncontrolled hypertension there might have been bleeding which has resulted in stroke and his present situation.. ... well yes definitely I need to see the MRI films to know the exactly where the lesion is.... it's better to consult a Neurologist and take an opinion.... He needs physiotherapy for improvement..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.