Blocked right tube and hydrosalpinx
Hi, I got my hsg done. Reports attached Simple follicular cyst. Took ocp for 21 days Other reports like thyroid, prolactin normal Fh, lsh report attached. Amh 5.63 What are my chances? Will iui help?

Your Left side tube is patent,but there is terminal hydrosalpinx this may be  because of infection, require evaluation and treatment.
PCOD drilling is not done these dayside
Get ultrasound pelvis done for uterus tubes and ovaries and endometrial thickness and antral follicle count on day 2 of periods
Review with reports
If blood reports are done on 2-3 rd day of menses , it indicates pcos Hsg shows hydrosalphynx which needs to be drained n Laproscopic corrective surg will help u with pco drilling n hydrosalphynx drainage
Laproscopy treatment of blocked tube and removing any adhesions or blow jäger that might be there would be required before planning for pregnancy in your case
Hi HSG has 80% rate of right diagnosis You have fairly good chances of conception Necessary medication and a simple procedure should be done to open the tubes and treat mild hydrosalpinx Also get
ESR Triple H Torch IgG IGM xRay chest Post the reports so that I can guide you further