Hsg test report

HSG was performed by installation of iodinated contrast medium into the uterine cavity. The uterine cavity has normal smooth contours and shape . there is no obvious mass lesion within the cavity. There is no extrinsic impression. The fallopian tubes are well visualized and normal in calibre. There is bilateral free spill of contrast. IMP- Bilateral free spill of contrast. doctor please explain what is my reports indicate.

Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Your report shows that uterus is normal and fallopian tubes are patent. You can be given ovulation induction. Visit a gynaecologist for further treatment. You can also visit my clinic in Andheri for the same
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Report is normal.. Kindly discuss report and further way of management with your fertility expert
Dr. Shikha Shah
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there, Your hsg reports indicate that everything is normal. It is a good report and there is no blockage anywhere. So relax. Hope this was helpful. Regards, Dr shikha shah Ghatkopar west Mumbai