Black scales
I always get black scales on my teeth.. Some Dentists said to brush twice and did descaling. While some Dentists said to stop cigars if I'm using..but I never use it.. Some Dentists said may be vitamin deficiency What could be the reason?

If ur stains are black and permanent u can get a treatment done called macroabrasion technique very straight forward technique

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
This is due to poor oral hygiene. Scaling and polishing has to be done.
Hello Kindly post the pictures for the correct diagnosis. Black scales can be both temporary or permanent. In case, it’s temporary, it can be due to staining ( tea/coffee) , iron intake, or increased iron content in water & many other reason & can be easily cleaned by scaling but the permanent ones cannot be cleaned by anything.
Brush twice daily & take card of oral hygiene.
Posting pictures will help in correct diagnosis.