Bipolar depression

I feel depressed all the time.. I speak rapidly, negative thoughts comes, i feel frustrated all the time. Im not able to concentrate on work. Not able to do eye contact with people... I don't want to meet people.. I feel stressed.. I can't handle difficult situations, sleep issues are there.. Not able to speak properly. Not able to sleep. I feel severe pain in my right side of brain and back side of right brain and right side of body.. i don't mix in society.. I find difficult to mix and speak with people.. I do argument all time.. I Dont like anybody. I feel panic in all situations.. Help me.. Is im suffering from bipolar depression, panic disorder, ADHD, ADD, depression etc mental disorders. My mind is not working in different situations correctly. from last 2 years im suffering from these problems. Many time im not able to understand the logic. Im not do able to differentiate between perception and reality.. When anger comes i broke things..its not in my control.. i feel restless.

Doctor Answers (1) on Bipolar depression

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello, from your description it can be gauged that you are having multiple depressive symptoms. To further comment about your diagnosis and management you need to visit a psychiatrist for consultation. Your mental health evaluation will be done through history taking, interview for mental state, and some relevant investigations will be sent. Thereafter a comprehensive management plan will be suggested for you. Hence I would suggest that seek a consultation with a psychiatrist near you at the earliest. Hope this helps you..