Big question mark

I have pain in right side of pelvis which radiates to lower back and sometimes to leg. I also have stomach fullness and sometimes urine urgency. I have been to gynaecologist, ortho and general surgeon. By seeing my test reports as suggested by them, no one is able to find a cause. It's going on since a month. Can it be a neurological issue? I have undergone whole abdomen USG, CT scan, cbc esr, tsh, urine routine,liver profile, s creatinine, crp and vit b 12. Have been taking antibiotics and pain killers. But no relief yet. In my latest cbc esr there is slight increase in esr. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (1) on Big question mark

Dr. Sameer Sahay Pune | Consultant Physician
It could be purely due to ibs, which has probably not been treated adequately. The possibility of sacroiliitis (pelvic joint inflammation) may also be considered , but needs appropriate history and examination to rule out. The tests you have done will not detect these conditions, hence the confusion
Regards