L5-S1Disc Lower Back pain
Which doctor we need to consult for prolonged lower Back Pain at scale 6-7 for last 6 months ? Report Conclusion : • Postero central and right paracentral disc protrusion at L4 —5 intervertebral disc, causing significant compression of the thecal sac & indenting on right nerve root. • Annular bulges at L3 —4 and L5 — S1 intervertebral disc, causing indentation of the thecal sac MRI Report Attached.
114 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well it's better you consult a neurosurgeon as he will be able to tell you if you have to undergo surgery for this or till when can we prolong the condition by medicines and physiotherapy and meet a neurosurgeon or an orthopaedician who is a spine specialist....take an opinion from them first them you can decide what you want to do...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.