Patch hair at lower back
There is a patch of hair near my lower back. I use to get back pain from my 18 years age. It was severe sometime back but I was able to control it doing exercises. But the pain keeps me to always lay on bed and makes me drowsy and lazy. But if do some stretch exercises I feel better. Is it symptom of spinal problem?

Hello.. Well its better to consult an orthopaedician get examined and get ls spine xray...may be spine issues but most of the spine issues can be controlled with adequate bed rest and physiotherapy.. So better take an opinion