Belly fat

My weight is 45 kgs still there is some fat around my stomach area how can I loose it completely. Can you help to loose it quickly.
views-icons 59 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Belly fat

Dr. Farheen Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello, I will give you few diet tips to reduce belly fat but maintain the overall healthy diet also.Don’t eat sugar and avoid sugar-sweetened beverages like the softdrinks, colas, etc. This is because when you eat a lot of refined sugar, the liver gets flooded with fructose, and is forced to turn it all into fat.Eating more protein may be the best long-term strategy to reduce belly fat.Eat foods rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber.These are fibers that bind water and form a thick gel that “sits” in the gut. rich sources of viscous fiber include asparagus, Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, turnips, apricots, mangoes, oranges, legumes and oat bran. While oatmeal is typically considered one of the best ways for you to increase your viscous fiber intake, oat bran and several types of beans. Moreover, apart from food, aerobic exercise is very effective at reducing belly fat.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Following these steps will help- Choose a low-carb diet.. Eat when hungry.. Eat real food.. Measure your progress wisely.. Be persistent Avoid artificial sweeteners.. Review any medications.. Stress less, sleep more.. Eat less dairy products and nuts.. Supplement vitamins and minerals.. Use intermittent fasting.. Exercise smart.. Achieve optimal ketosis.. Get your hormones checked.. Add green tea.. Consult Dietitian for diet chart...