Bad breath

I'm having problem of bad breath since 2 years I brush twice a day floss my teeth and clean my tongue weekly

Doctor Answers (9) on Bad breath

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
11 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Oral Pathologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
It is good to hear that you floss your teeth regularly, but please understand that what we remove by brushing and flossing is the plaque, but the hardened deposits called calculus cannot be removed without professional intervention..... for the best gum health, you might be requiring a session of tooth cleaning..... please get a proper clinical examination done by a dentist as soon as possible.... Regards....
Dr. Arun Kant
6 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Prosthodontist

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
There can be numerous causes for bad breath. Dental concern could be due to deposits around teeth, gums or surrounding structures, less secretion of saliva, bad eating habits, uncleaned tongue etc. Other could be due to ENT or Gastric problems. Better to consult a dentist soon for proper diagnosis and its cure thereafter. Naturopathy is a very good option if its not a dental problem.Take care. Naturopathy Dental., Dwarka
Dr. Sanjay Shah
30 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Numerous causes of bad breath.  Tartar is most common..  Chronic gingivitis,  periodontitis is also the cause.  Infections in the sinuses and throat also..  gastric problems also..  So get urself evaluated regarding the same..Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime. God bless u.
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
16 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Implantologist

INR 400 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Recent research findings points at clustered deposits on the surface of tongue and dietary influences being part of bad breath. Use of a soft tooth brush or a tongue cleaner with regular professional cleaning from a dentist should get help you.
Dr. Mayank Shah
7 yrs. of exp | Varanasi | Prosthodontist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Usually bad breath is due calculus deposits or any type of decay.In this case visit a dentist for Scaling(cleaning). But some of my young patients dont have any calculus deposits or decay and then also complain of bad breath. In this case it is because they are having night eating habit i.e. eat during night in intervals and do not clean their mouth.So for them I advice FRESHCLOR a mouth wash particularly meant for bad breath
Dr. Binu Joseph
25 yrs. of exp | Ernakulam | Dentist
Try to wash your mouth immediately after eating. Drink more water daily. More than calculus, dryness of mouth is an important factor. Do scaling every six months.
Dr. V.K. Shukla
8 yrs. of exp | Lucknow | Dentist
Actually bad breath may be due to dirtyness between gum & teeth or due to maxillary sinusitis a disease of heaviness and pain in haed or due to any decaying teeth or due to gum infection of 3rd / last molar .so please u visit a dentist for the correct diagnosis of the problem after that treatment will be easy.
Dr. N Srinivas
15 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Dentist
Hello..bad breathe most commonly may be due to deposits .kindly visit dentist for clinical examination and go for scaling of your teeth.
Dr. Avinash B. S
14 yrs. of exp | Mysore | Periodontist
Hi. I understand the problem of bad breath can be disgusting. Hope I can help you. For the success of any treatment a correct diagnosis is important. Have you visited a dentist regarding this problem? Has any diagnosis been made? There are many causes for bad breath, some are of dental origin and some have origin at ENT. If it is of dental origin a dentist can detect it and provide you the required treatment, if he is unable to do that, at least he would refer it to a periodontist who is a specialist of gum diseases. For causes other than dental, you need to refer a physician. However I would suggest you to please visit a dentist, preferably periodontist for a precise diagnosis. Regards