Bad breathe may be due to deposits (plaque and calculus)........you need to go for scaling(teeth cleaning)....
Cleaning should be done every 6 months...
Even though you brush regularly only 90% will gets cleaned by tooth brush and the remaining 10% will gets accumalated as soft depsoits(plaque) as the days passes it will gets harder (tartar) that needs to be cleaned professionally by dentists
kindly visit dentists for further clinical examination and management
Hi, kindly get a Consultation done with a dentist for presence of any tooth decay or tartar. A deep cleaning and polishing can be done at a dental clinic to get rid of bad breath.
Thanks and regards,
Bad smell from mouth can be because of reasons like:-
1) improper oral hygiene
2) incorrect brushing- leaving plaque adhered on teeth
3) eating habits- (certain food cause more smell)
4) systemic problems eg. acidity
The most common cause is the plaque / calculus (food particles), that get deposited on teeth/ junction area of teeth and gums. Once it becomes hard it’s difficult for the person to remove it with simple brushing.
1) first of all get a professional scaling (cleaning )and polishing done from dentist
2) learn the proper brushing technique and brush twice everyday (morning and evening before sleep)
3) use mouthwash atleast once a day (or as prescribed by your dentist)
4) make sure to rinse your mouth with water after everything you eat
5) visit your dentist for follow up every six months for complete oral checkup.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.