Back pain,sciatica
Hi....I am suffering from sciatica pain from last 2 months.....consult with many doctors...no relief....want a best homeopathic Dr for sciatica.... Please help..what should I do....?

Sciatica can be very well treated with Homeopathy, in homeopathy we have different medicine for different side, like we have different medicine for right side and different medicine for left side, suggest you to consult a good qualified homeopath for good result.

+113
Chat with a doctor
Sciatica pain is due to inflamatuon of sciatic nerve... use homoeopathic treatment ... i have my own patent for curing sciatica...
Homeopathy medicine is best for you and complete treatment but medicine depend on the whole as individual not a particular symptoms. The medicine depend on your constitution and mental so I suggest you to consult privately good homeopath.
Hello.. Sciatica is the pain due to the inflammation of sciatic nerve. It begins abruptly or gradually and is characterized by a sharp pain running down the back of thigh.It is usually triggered on by the compression of the sciatic nerve or its roots due to ruptured intervertebral disc or lumbosacral osteoartherosis. Strenuous lifestyle with incorrect body postures accompanied by exposure to cold weather acts as a catalyst for this situation. You certainly need a good homoeopath as this condition can be very effectively managed and cured by homeopathic medicines accompanied with some spine and lower extremities specific exercises which will depend on the root cause of your pain. Till you find one in your vicinity... Try this - add 10 drops of the mother tincture of Nyctanthes Arbortristis in 1/2 cup of Luke warm water and drink this 3 times a day 15 minutes before meals for 15 days. You will get relief.

Can sciatica affect both legs Sciatica foot pain relief How long does sciatica pain last