Baby Tooth Eruption
Hi My Baby is one year old, but still she is having no teeth. Is this normal? Do I need to consult pediatrics Kindly suggest

Hi.. Wait for 1-2 months, some babies shows delayed eruption of primary teeth.
If it doesn't come then visit to Pedodontist.
Hi Usually milk teeth will starts erupting from 6 months itself but it is normal to be delay of another 6 _8 months to get it erupt.... Wait for another 2 months if the teeth is not erupting then consult with dentist
Generally a few months delay is not abnormal, however, you must consult a pedodontist so that he/she can examine the oral cavity of your baby to see if there are any eruption bulges seen etc or else investigate ot further.