AVN Right hip
I am suffering from AVN R hip since 3 years, age 33 years Taking Medrol since 5 years for Sarcoidosis or HSP(not properly diagnosed). I am looking for Single side total hip replacement prefer Ceramic on poly implant but due to avn I am out of job and do not have any medical policy so I am looking for less expensive affordable hospital for my surgery please suggest.

U need THR... TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT SURGERY......
Hello, for detailed discussion, history and necessary treatment you can consult directly with me through practo
Kindly consult on video or visit personally.
Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion please consult directly through the app
😊 sir your choice of implant is only very  expensive . Maximum people now days use metal on poly good company impant  smith and nephew , Johnson's and johnsons , zimmer They good quality control so no problem.  But still its your personal preference then go for ceramics on poly.  And you need it to be done by good joint replacement  surgeon .
Hello, your X Ray shows ? Grade IV AVN of the hip. The ideal treatment is total hip replacement. However, since your only 33 years of age an total hip replacement means you would have to under revision at least 15 yrs from now. So weigh the pro and cons before making a decision. However, except for the implant options of your, there are government programs that perform total hip replacement at a lower budget. Kindly discuss with your orthopedician regarding the same.
There are other alternatives that can be tried, in your case. Although THR is possible too.
Consult online.