Avascular necrosis (AVN)
Dear sir i am suffering with avascular necrosis in hip joints since 2 month . Doctor advice me for replacement of my hip joint. Please help me.
79 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello there...I understand your concern but with your short history its hard to should be done after detalied evaluation...If your diseased bone has already collapsed or other treatment options aren't helping, you might need surgery to replace the damaged parts of your joint with plastic or metal parts....the choice completely depends upon your treating doctors...Consult them for fallow up they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?