Arm pain
I slept in a wrong position where my right arm was beneath my whole body. I'm not able to move freely now as it pains at certain movement and this is extended to my shoulder. Yesterday I applied a pain relief paste and massage it but instead of releasing the pain, it is more painful now.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Wrong position main cause to creat pain change this things and tk physiotherapy treatment for 7 days
Dr. J B Mishra
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Ahmedabad

May u have cervical spondylitis .do mri of cs and consult orthopedic dr.
Dr. Chandrakanthan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 17 yrs exp Chennai
It seems like your muscles had gone under long hours of compression, so there may a circulation deficit deep into the muscle fibres. My suggestion is to apply ice for about 5 to 10 minutes using a gel pack and do proper specific muscle stretching... For which u can consult a sport or musculoskeletal Physio near to you...more than that proper assessment to be done to find out any active trigger points..