Anxiety, stress

I cannot concentrate on any of my work and have a constant heaviness in my head and chest. I have no motivation to do anything or meet anyone. This has been going on for many years and I just wanted to make sure that nothing major is wrong because I am at a stage where I need to get a lot of things done but I can't get myself to. I feel deficient and unable to cope with my emotions.

Dr. Arun Jacob
Clinical Psychologist 4 yrs exp Bangalore
The problems that you have put forth is indicative of the fact that issues that you are facing you need professional help. It would be in your best interest to meet a mental health professional to assess the degree of your problem and the nature of the intervention so without much delay do meet a professional who will guide you and support in going about handling the task that you need to accomplish as you have said.