Anxiety problem
I become very anxious sometime even if I am not thinking much about any subject. I had been thinking that this will go after sometime, but its not. So I would like to know how and when will this anxiousness will go.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

The anxiety which u r talking about must be out of some reason behind it. Also , it could be due to some unfulfilled expectations or self doubt  or even seeking some acceptance or approval from.people around.you. Identify the reason and learn to handle those situation with an expert consultation in your city.
Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 16 yrs exp Delhi

you must read this short write -up on anxiety on practo health feed https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/3-simple-steps-that-can-reduce-your-anxiety-23947/post
get your counseling done
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore

Your description indicates likely anxiety disorder. You need to remember that everyone has some strengths and some weaknesses in their coping mechanism. During any known or unknown stresses this manifests in the form of anxiety, automatic negative thoughts and low mood and confidence. It is important to do a comprehensive assessment to rule out any other underlying factors causing anxiety like physical health condition, life stresses, substance misuse etc. Hence the prognosis and treatment of your anxiety disorder depends on the nature of symptoms, duration, severity, impact and the underlying causes. I suggest you please consult a psychiatrist for assessment and appropriate treatment. Regards