Anxiety Panic Depression

I face severe depression, anxiety attacks, panic attacks which ruins my sleep and my all day long, I tend to get all moody and i constantly hold on to things and do not let go of them. Some of them are as small and trivial that i despise myself later on. Sometimes i feel suicidal. There are times i do not even want to move.

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxiety Panic Depression

Dear friend, All the symptoms you have mentioned points towards depression and it causes lack of sleep, mood swings, decrease work efficiency and leads to low confidence and panic attacks. Having suicidal thoughts points towards increase in severity of depression. Talk about it to your family member, friend or colleague, they will help you to arrange for an appointment with a psychiatrist. Depression is a illness and it can happen to anyone and it does not means that you are not strong enough. So talk about it, get support and meet a psychiatrist as early as possible. All the best.