Anxiety or stress
I am suffering with anxiety from one year.i used nexito forte and etizolem beta I m on medication and recently gradually stopped medicine suggested by my doc. Recently when I went to party I had some alcohol.i was fine till reached the home.After that ngt I couldn't sleep and felt very uncomfortable I felt anxious and worried.my heart felt fast. When I try to sleep.And dint got sleep. Ccan I take nexito ls when I feel anxitey does alcohol trigger anxiety. What to do at that time. Should I need to stay away from alcohol and how to cope with that when I feed anxious

Hey Alcohol can sometimes trigger anxiety. It will be wise to see and monitor the quantity if even small quantity triggers your anxiety its best to avoid Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online I can help you learn how to manage anxiety