Anxiety Issues
Please I want to confirm do anxiety disorder cause heart or cardiac issues? I will be very relieved after that...

It s a NO. m sure you must have already googled about it a lot . Asking for reassurance from experts is a part of your anxiety problem so avoid.
help from a Psychiatrist would definitely help you coz again after some time this thought will trouble you again and again and again.. this cycle has to stop.
Usually not, but there are higher rates of comorbid cardiac disorders in patients with untreated anxiety related disorders
Consult a Psychiatrist for treatment of your anxiety
No But patients with cardiac ailments generally have anxiety and depression