Anxiety issue

Hi docs i have severe anxiety issue may be when ever i think for more then 5 mins my heart starts beating fast i fell gastric and weak instantly. Also i have "what if" kind of problem i can not go anywhere alone as i m scared that something will happen to me i cannot cover long distance or places where theres no hospital as i m scared i will get into some serious medical emergency. i have lost my all confidence pls help me !!

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 2, August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hello.. Well you have panic attacks or anxiety neurosis...it's better you consult a psychiatrist as we need to counsel you and get into the the depth of the issue as in how all these problems started...you can also try to talk to your close friends or parents...you need to deviate your mind with activities that you like...thank you
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I am in the opinion that along with phsycatric  counselling an individualised homoeopathic treatment should be continued for long period with an experienced Senior Homoeopath to get rid off the problems. Dr. A. K. Mandal from Kolkata for future guidance if required.
Dr. Nandini P. Deshmukh
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Pune
 Homeopathy is one of the popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat anxiety disorder but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As for therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for anxiety disorder treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, condition, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person