Anxiety,crying episodes

I have lost interest in the things i liked doing,can't concentrate on reading which once I used to like and having trouble in controlling my emotions ,almost everyday i cry, sometime for a reason and at times without any. I get angry fast and at times I just feel emotionally numb. This has been going on since a year now.there are many reasons which i think might have been triggering this as I am founding a brand without any support from my family. Often i feel stuck and binge eat and have gained 5 kgs in a year also my vitamin D is 4.8 and boderline b12 and folic acid deficient. Also at times i feel like giving up everything.kindly advice.

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxiety,crying episodes

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Most people feel anxious from time to time. However, anxiety can become abnormal if it interferes with your day-to-day activities.... The main aim of treatment is to help you to reduce symptoms so that anxiety no longer affects your day-to-day life..... The treatment options depend on what condition you have, and how severely you are affected.....Consult Psychiatrist....