Anxiety anger and overthinking
I am 38 year. I m having problem like anxiety and over thinking . I do not concentrate on one thing. Major issue is overthinking on any topic. Also fear for height and  flight.  Previously one dr prescribed zapiz 0.5 and fludac 20 mg. Now I discontinued the same. But again I don't able to sleep due to thinking. Sudden anger is also my problem. Usually I am calm but when something wrong I m very much hiper and cannot control my anger. Previously I am taking alcohol regularly but from last 4 month I stop it completely. Ghabrahat is also to my mother and father since long means it's genetic. Sometime all of sudden I feel anxiety if heard some bad news. Abnormal dreams also I saw. Same dreams came again and again. Kindly suggest me the medicine to calm my mind and easy sleeping in night. Presently don't have any job so pls help me don't able to pay for online consultation. Kindly help pls. Prescribe some medicine to control anxiety and calm and concentrate my mind pls

Prescription without detailed evaluation will be more harm than good...
Meet a Psychiatrist at nearest DMHP center which is available in all districts through out India.. you may also get free medications from there.
don't discontinue medications without doctors advice
Hello Mr. I tried to empathize with ur sufferings , it's not good about ur mood & thought. Prescription of Medicine is not a issue ,that any Psychiatrist can give but ,one thing we as a Psychiatrist request you , pls take your some time in day & talk to any Psychiatrist who is ready to consult & take appointment . Psychiatrist needs a detailed evaluation of ur condition before prescribing a drug.
** You can call me via practo app which is free,      but without knowing ur condition ,      prescription of drug will be injustice to ur      heath.
** Take ur time and consult me anytime      between 9am to 10pm. ** Pls don't take any impulsive desicions.           ** HaVe a safe & peaceful day **
Brother you seem to be in the midst of too many issues as well as you need some free advice and treatment. I have a free 2 hours time on Fridays 10am- 12 midday to help needy patients. You may kindly look up my site on google and book an appointment. Pl remember it’s in Fridays only.
Needed copmlete evaluation