Anxiety and divorce
I am going through a divorce right now. It was a love marriage but unfortunately I discovered a lot of negative things after the marriage. Now I randomly wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes while I am doing some other work my heart beat increases and I become very anxious . My chest sometimes hurts and my stomach feels weird . Now I don't feel like doing anything, even things that I liked to do . I don't know what should I do or what these symptoms indicate. Should I visit a therapist or a psychiatrist?

Homoeopathy can help you. Environmental stressors can lead to the symptoms you are experiencing. These are symptoms of anxiety. Please consult over phone for detailed case history and right prescription for your ailments.
Hi, I am sorry to hear about your marriage, your symptoms indicate anxiety but do not worry as it is treatable.
Consult a psychiatrist, medication and counselling can go a long way.
Do go out for walks and try some breathing exercises and also talk to your loved ones.
Hi I am sorry to hear that your marriage didn't materialize. Divorce is a major life stress. You are describing me the symptoms of anxiety which is related to stress. You will benefit from counselling/ therapy. In addition, talking to well wishers/ friends, regular walking and relaxation exercises/ meditation will help.
consult a counsellor
relaxation and meditation, focus on physical fitness
Hello..It seems you are going through stressful times.How are you taking care of yourself?Going through a rough patch like divorce causes anxiety .Please take care of yourself by talking to a closed one,a friend or a family member, By Doing anything that makes you happy once etc..A Counselor will definitely provide you an insight and could help you sail through these difficult times.Please connect with a Counseling Psychologist who is expert in Family and Relationship therapy...If you would like to book an appointment with me : www.counsellingwithanamika.com