Marriage Councelling
Hi im from bengaluru, i have 3 yrs small kid, nowadays almost past one year my husband behaviour has drastically changed. before he was caring me n my son, he disturbed alot. he hurts me alot, he always says dat he dont love me, he want divorce from me, bt later i cum to know he have an affair with some girl,
107 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello. This is the only reason for change in his behaviour. Extra marital affairs land up in such problems. Try to understand the possible reasons for his attraction away from you. Then see any changes in yourself. May be you talk to him once when he is calm and affectionate. Seek professional help only when you feel your tasks are in vain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?