Anxiety and depressions
Anxiety and depression im suffering from anxiety and depression I'm very sad and depressed always why because I'm getting anxious because of lizards

Dear mam, lizard phobia is common but it's a problem if that phobia is affecting your daily life. Even I am afraid but it doesn't affect my routine to a point that I am always wary of it and avoid every situation where lizard may or may not be there. Then it's a phobic disorder. If that is the case, it's a sincere advice to get evaluated by a Psychiatrist and we can plan a treatment. Take care.
Lizard phobia is quite common. You can have panic and anxiety symptoms due to it. Detailed evaluation may help in differentiation of Anxiety and Depression. Psychiatrist can make diagnosis for you and suggest counseling or medications.
Consult Psychiatrist
Relaxation techniques can be helpful
What about lizards? U can use lizard repellent if they are in your house If its a phobia and causes anxiety we can try manage through therapy Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online All the best