Anger problem

I have a problem as i get angry very soon. My family members and my girlfriend say that i am a psycho and i should visit a psychitrist. I break things and i know i just get angry but i am not a psycho in anyway. However can u suggest something to calm myself whenevr i get angry
views-icons 61 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Anger problem

Dr. D. S. Poonia Jaipur | Psychiatrist
Hi friend, as such anger is a normal way of expressing your emotions. But some time it may disturb your relationship with others. Specially when it is more frequently or its severity is high as you mentioned. If you thinks that your anger outburst is more than usual self or it occurs on trivial issues or its severity is high like you starting abusing verbally or physically or destroyed household things. Then it definitely not a normal way of expression. It may be part of other psychiatric disorder. So it's prudent to visit a nearby psychiatrist. He would definitely help you. Best of luck.