Anger Management
When I'm angry on something my breathing pattern shoots up and my muscles crouch. It takes long time for me to calm down myself to normality. It creates an impact in my mind. How can I control these?

Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Psychiatrist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

It is important that you start seeing anger as a normal emotion. However it is the consequences we are concerned about. Unfortunately we cannot fully prevent negative emotions as they originate from our genes, environmental experiences through upbringing & development of some basic assumptions of life. However if you can be mindful about your negative emotions & stay with that experience, you can bring about positive changes to the consequences & your own personal coping. Practice some relaxation, yoga, deep breathing exercises too.