Am so fat,weight is 78

None my old dresses fits for me, for past three years have put on weight, before that my weight was 55..all my friends calls me pumkin...i feel so embraced...sometimes i hate myself...due to ths am lackin confidence... I need to reduce my weight so badly..
views-icons 35 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Am so fat,weight is 78

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U need to reduce 21 KGS that too fat not muscle I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss and make u look healthy. Which will build up your confidence.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you