After pregnancy weight
Hello dear doctor I m breast feeding mother my baby is two month old ..my query i s regarding about exercise and green tea from when I can start exercise and having green tea and how many cups I can take and which exercise I can take I was 61 kg before before pregnancy I gained ten KGS I want to loose soon ...plz suggest me thankew

You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized post pregnancy weight loss diet plan for you.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+121
Chat with a dietician
if your delivery was normal then go ahead for exercises or if cessarian then weight 1 more month for exercise but start doing brisk walk. for detailed guidance share about your lifestyle to manage further as if not reduced in time it will be more difficult to manage.
you can take online appointment or contact me on personal for detailed guidance and achieve your goals.
eat healthy keep healthy
Hello dear we have post pregnancy diet plan. .Help to get your ideal weight . Help to cure all the deficiency of vitamins and minerals caused during delivery. . Help increase the production of milk and make it much healthy for baby . .And many more But before prescribing any thing we need some information . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact us directly for visit, or thru phone or for online counselling contact us directly thru the link  https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thank with Regards Dt.Ankita
Consult me direct through practo