Afraid of my future life

Hello doctor, I discontinued my studies after completing 10 th standard since I was not interested in studies. It happened 5 years back. I'm home alone since then. One thing I love very much in life is cricket. I want to become a career cricketer. I haven't played cricket so far in big tournaments. I'm mad about the game. It's almost impossible to become a professional cricketer starting at this age. Mind says no but my heart says yes. I'm ready to do anything to become a cricketer. Nobody in the world has done it so far starting at this age. I have no backup in my life. It's a do or die situation in my life. I can't settle for less. Now what should I do further? Please help me. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Afraid of my future life

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
When there is no opportunity to do in what u want it doesn't mean that u hv to die otherwise. !!!!
To find the means and ways to live consult a Psychological counsellor in ur city
Dr. Bevin S Chennai | Psychiatrist
Well the description given by you tells me that you are very much interested in cricket. I also could understand that you are not interested in studies. But unfortunately if you are going to be starting just now to get into cricket it can have its disadvantages like difficulties in earnings which is very essential.
kindly concentrate to stabilise yourself for some small earnings also. Plan some part time jobs if possible so you don't want to depend on or pressurise people. And also practice daily for cricket and live your dream.
Nothing is impossible my friend. 20yrs is not too late for cricket. you can still make it if you are interested. "where there is a will there is a way" But at the same time kindly stabilise your life too or it may be too late. All the very best.