Confusion about future
I am studying engineering.. But I have no interest in the field.. It's too late to discontinue.. And I have an idea to pursue MBA.. But I am so worried about failing in life.. I don't know if I am taking the right choices.. I want to be a successful in a big way.. But I fear my introverted character may be a barrier..

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Since you have mentioned that it is too late to discontinue your engineering, I feel it is better that you complete the course . MBA is a good option. Introversion is not a limitation if you want to pursue MBA. There are many subspecialties to choose from and you can choose something you are comfortable with.