ACL Reconstruction
Thank you for answering my query about acl tear. Could you please let me know what is the approximate cost for acl reconstruction? Also the orthopedic who has examined my knee did only few physical tests and said its an acl tear. I dont know if its a complete tear or partial tear. What do you suggest? Thank you

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

MRI must to confirm firstly.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Knee 2 Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the knee against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain.
Dr. Sachin Singh
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Good morning , to diagnose it only few test are required but to confirm whether its complete or partial tear we need to do MRI ,surgical cost will depend upon your injury ant type of implants which you will choose Please upload your MRI reports or youvcan come and show us
Dr. Tanuj Garg (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Noida
You need to do a MRI of the knee so that a clear picture can be seen and a diagnosis can be made... and then you can go for the surgery...take. Are and get well soon
Dr. Himanshu Kapoor (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Hi, there r few test nly, like lachman test, only way to diagnose partiail or complete tear - MRI can suggest,  if partial tear comes it can be cured by goid physio rehab. If complete tear then surgery required, cost depends on surgeon to surgeon and hospital u choose...