Acl reconstruction

I have been operated for ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair 8 months ago and have been tried two physiotherapist and also have underwent mri post surgery and results are normal but i still have pain in my leg so my doctor suggested me to come to you for my rehab for once in two weeks so can you help me with it?

Dr. Dimple Kapasi (PT)
Physiotherapist 14 yrs exp Mumbai

Where do you have the pain?
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Tk physiotherapy treatment for few days
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
Dr. Tanuj Garg (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Noida
The results in this are cent percent but you need to complete the physiotherapy protocol and choose a good physiotherapist.. and give some time to it.. so that the exact protocol can be followed...have faith in the physiotherapist and don't keep on changing the Physio on regular basis... get well soon take care ...
Dr. Ajeet Kumar Saharan (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Jaipur
Yes your pain will go away completely but u need to complete rehab protocol. I assure u.
Dr. Deepesh Nainani
Orthopedic Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Jaipur
Yes definitely rehabilitation program can help you a lot . You just have to follow properly post operative program. You can consult expert physiotherapist near by ur location or can drop mri and details at my fb ac with name of deepesh nainani Jaipur. Our group will definitely help you.