Abusive father
Hello Doctor, My father is 65 yrs and has been verbally and physically abusive to my father. yr after yr things have been getting worse. He is insecured. he scold everyone in the world with bad language. He starts & ends his day solding everyone in vulgar language at home. He has now started with training my sister who is 42 yrs old the same way. She hates everyone and used same kind of abusive language. In her already partially broken marriage life he tried to brain wash her every day to leave her husband so she can take care of my father. she does not care about kids. He wakes her up at middle of night and talk about, scold all people around them. Especially he targets my mother, her husband and inlaws and blames my mother for everything in life. Now my sister also has become verbally abusive towards my mother. She does not have friends, he does not allow her to work. She is unable to come away from my father. she does not see the world. can you please help

Hi Dear It is important to understand why your father is doing something like this. It can be that is gets pleasure after abusing, or he has an intention behind it or he is doing it unintentionally. It is important that you ask your sister to consult a psychologist so that someone can understand her, and control her anger. Also your father will also need a consultation with a psychiatrist to understand the reasoning behind his acts.