About weight loss
How much egg whites per day is safe for weight loss?,how to loss weight by running and diet,how much diet and calories(chapatis)should I will eat per day? My weight is 92kg I want to reduce up to 70kg how to do that  Naturally?

Dr Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, ur aim is fit n fine with Power, u demands total transformation n Balance in metabolisms n diet n drinks n routine sleep n exercise pattern too, still consult Dr to get why it is so...
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

If your height has been their could have counsel better. U need to reduce fat and increase muscle it does not depends on egg white and chapati calorie count is different