About toothache

I had root canal to one upper molar tooth 2 yrs ago then after one year I extract due to pain then also pain is persistent then one doctor said to have fixed bridge then I fixed two months ago but the pain isnot stopped. It starts after lunch, dinner or aftern bite and diminishes slowly. If chewing is continued the situation aggravates and a strong desire of extraction becomes In short there is discomfort and pain after chewing on that side and pain is of dull nature please tell me. I met no of doctors and have taken x ray also but they didn't find the cause please tell me possible cause. And how to manage it.

Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 20 yrs exp Mumbai

it would be of great help if you can post an xray here or even better get a full mouth xray(OPG) DONE.  that will help.  Also since you have showed many doctors & still it hasn't helped anything to say here will be all imaginary.  so please provide with some images or xrays & then I will be in a better position to help you. Sorry
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello, If the problem is not detected with regular x-rays,you may need more advanced and accurate scans like the CBCT of the area in question. Also see a gum specialist to rule out any underlyieng bone/periodontal problem. Regards Dr Suman Makam Dental Arts Bangalore
Dr. Dragpal Singh Rajput
Dentist 7 yrs exp Pune
hello.....definitely you require a good consultant as you u saying regards your problem but nothing to worry you will be alright i suggest to you plz once go through the opg its an dental xray then after we examine one more thing yhat i want add on that you might be have pain with adjavant tooth but confirm will come after examination....
Dr. Monisha Khurana
Dentist 20 yrs exp Pune
Even after tooth extraction the pain persists so we would have to check for 1) sinus infection or perforation as it is the upper molar,a scan of the area would help.2)Gum infection  on that side 3) Traumatic Bite,that is your teeth when they meet are causing trauma to the underlying gum and bone.A prosthodontist would be the right person for this.Regards,
Dr. Vishal S Mugal
Dentist 8 yrs exp Pune
Hello. ..I understood your problem of pain and discomfort and definitely need to evaluate the X ray of the perticular region. Sometimes pain on chewing is associated with the gum issues also. To be specific it might be because of chronic food lodgement in that region. I will advise to go for deep scaling procedure, and maintain cleaning so that we can assess the symptoms after 8 to 10 days. You can also start with anti inflammatory drug. Need follow up