About my pain in thies

I having pain in my right thie at back side since 4 months . my physiotherapist giving me ultrasonic treatment. i want ask u that is it really effective? pleas tell me as soon as possible.
views-icons 165 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on About my pain in thies

doctor profile image
Dr. Sneha Athawale(P.T)
7 yrs. of exp | Pune | Clinical Physiotherapist
Do you have back pain??  if yes then your thigh pain may be getting referred from back.. Ask your physiotherapist to check with the flexibility of your quadriceps and Hamstring Muscles.. Along with Ultrasound you must do stretching of these muscles and apply ice pack after it.. Do core muscle will help you to get rid of back pain if any or prevent from its recurrence..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?