CHEST BACK NECK PAIN
From 3-4 days I am having pain in my RIGHT SIDE OF THE chest. RIGHT SIDE OF THE BACK AND RIGHT SHOULDER AND NECK. Is that serious. What should I do..

Doctor responses for similar questions

Hi I suspect it is upper trapezius spasm or cervical dysfunction consult nearby physiotherapist or orthopaedic surgeon as early as possible
Don't do unnecessary neck or shoulder movements
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Stretching exercises . Hot fomentation
Consults me online .
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hi dear a homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services Visit my website www.drhimanihomeocure.com
Link to question
Does this answer your question?